New York, NY (April 10, 2019) – Travel Leaders Network, North America’s largest travel agency organization, in partnership with sister company Travel Leaders Corporate, has embarked upon a large-scale international expansion program to increase opportunities and provide enhanced service to corporate customers. To date, 40 major travel agencies from Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia have become new members of Travel Leaders Network. Many more agencies are expected to join over the coming months.
“We are creating a network of agencies that will serve as connective tissue enabling us to respond to larger opportunities both regionally and internationally,” said Roger E. Block, CTC, President of Travel Leaders Network. “These agencies, now backed by the scale, technology and tools available through Travel Leaders, are positioned to provide an even more customized, personalized and superior level of service to existing and new clients within their respective geographies.”
Our plan is to sign one exclusive Travel Leaders representative in key countries around the globe. We are engaging partners who can offer a full portfolio of corporate, leisure and events services and are recognized in their country and by their peers as service-oriented, successful agencies.
– Travel Leaders Network President Roger E. Block
New members, some of which are among the largest corporate travel agencies in their countries, join several existing international members of Travel Leaders Network. Combined, the network now has agency representation in nearly 50 countries. Additionally, Travel Leaders Group agencies across the U.S., Canada, the UK and Mexico, inclusive of CTS (Corporate Travel Services), will play a significant role in the international expansion.
“Our plan is to sign one exclusive Travel Leaders representative in key countries around the globe. We are engaging partners who can offer a full portfolio of corporate, leisure and events services and are recognized in their country and by their peers as service-oriented, successful agencies,” said Block.
The newly-joined international members will have access to Travel Leaders’ comprehensive suite of resources. Those include online booking tools, a wide variety of marketing programs, the company’s extensive hotel program, including its highly curated SELECT Hotels & Resorts collection, its network of international destination companies (DMC) and access to a vast array of education and training resources. Additionally, members will be able to support both international accounts and local customers through Travel Leaders’ end-to-end technology suite that provides client management, online trip authorization, data consolidation and analytics, meetings technology and customer reporting tools. International partners will also have access to some of the marquee leisure programs offered by Travel Leaders Network.
“This expansion program is transforming both Travel Leaders Network and Travel Leaders Corporate into more robust international players with stronger abilities and reach enabling true multi-national account management based upon a highly personalized service model on an international scale,” said Gabe Rizzi, President of Travel Leaders Corporate. “Clients will be serviced by local agencies who are leaders in their markets providing premium corporate travel services supported by a vast array of technology. These innovative agencies are now backed by one of the largest travel agency networks in the world. We’re not a call center operation and neither are they. That’s our sweet spot and our competitive difference.”
Member support will be provided on a regional basis with key positions located in each region, including Latin America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia Pacific. “We have hired regional sales professionals in the areas of sales, operations, technology and account management to create a more localized support structure to best serve the needs of our international members,” Rizzi added.
Angeles Yugdar, Senior Vice President of International Markets for Travel Leaders Group, is leading the expansion efforts and overseeing the new regional team members. Kevin Brown, Vice President of International Sales for Travel Leaders Corporate, is also serving in a key role. New regional team members include:
- Carina Fernandez Grenno, Regional Partner Management Director, Latin America
- Susan Lancaster, Regional Partner Management Director, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Pat Siow, Regional Partner Management Director, Asia Pacific
New international agency members include:
- Armenia – Global Travel Club LLC
- Brazil – Travel Leaders Brazil
- Bulgaria – Jamadvice
- Burma – Supported by Vietnam
- Cambodia – Supported by Vietnam
- China – Travelux Limited Colombia – Trafalgar Tours SAS
- Costa Rica – Rutas Aereas S.A.
- Croatia – Supported by Serbia
- Egypt – Travel Leaders Egypt
- France – Marietton Development SAS (Havas Voyages / Ailleurs Business)
- Greece – Kyvernitis Travel
- Guatemala – Grupo Travel
- Hong Kong – Travel Leaders Hong Kong
- Indonesia – Travel Leaders Indonesia
- Israel – Lachish Tours
- Japan – Toppan Travel Service Corp.
- Jordan – Dakkak Travel Agency (DTA)
- Kuwait – KAPICO Travels and Tourism Co. WLL
- Laos – Supported by Vietnam
- Latvia – TAS Baltics Ltd.
- Lithuania – JSC Vestekspress
- Luxembourg – Select Travel S.A.
- Madagascar – Arcadia Travel
- Malaysia – Travel Biz & Tours
- Mauritius – Arcadia Travel
- Montenegro – Supported by Serbia
- Netherlands – Business + Travel Group
- Panama – International Meetings and Conventions
- Panama Inc.
- Paraguay – Compania de Desarrollo Turistico SRL – Comdetur
- Peru – Promotora De Viajes Nuevo Mundo
- Romania – Aerotravel
- Russia – IBC Corporate Travel International Business Centre Ltd.
- Serbia – Travel Leaders Serbia
- Switzerland – STC Travel Swiss SARL (Havas Voyages)
- Thailand – Travel Leaders Thailand
- Ukraine – Sky Travel Holdings Limited (Ukraine)
- Uruguay – Travel Leaders Uruguay
- Venezuela – Molina Agencia De Viajes C.A.
- Vietnam – HG Group
The above agencies join Travel Leaders Network’s existing international members which include:
- Bahrain – Cozmo Travel
- India – Greaves Travel Pvt Ltd and Orchid Voyages Pvt Ltd
- Ireland – Travel Management International
- Qatar – Cozmo Travel
- Saudi Arabia – Cozmo Travel
- United Arab Emirates – Cozmo Travel
Travel Leaders Network and Travel Leaders Corporate are part of Travel Leaders Group, which is among the top-ranked travel companies on Travel Weekly’s Power List and Buying Business Travel’s top travel management firms.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT JOINING TRAVEL LEADERS NETWORK, CONNECT WITH US AT WWW.TRAVELEADERSNETWORK.COM
TRAVEL LEADERS NETWORK NOW HAS AGENCY REPRESENTATION IN NEARLY 50 COUNTRIES.
Travel Leaders Network (www.TravelLeaders.com), assists millions of leisure and business travelers annually, and is one of the largest sellers of travel products and services in the travel agency industry. Representing approximately 6,000 travel agency locations across the United States and Canada. Travel Leaders Network’s award-winning Agent Profiler agent locator, marketing, technology, supplier partnerships and educational programs empower member agencies to differentiate themselves in the marketplace, grow their business and lead the industry.
About Travel Leaders Corporate Travel Leaders Corporate is a forward-thinking, innovative company with a focus on continually improving the customer experience. Travel Leaders Corporate has three service offerings – Travel Fulfillment, Travel Consulting and Meetings Management – which can be used independently or combined for maximum results. At Travel Leaders Corporate, each client is served by a dedicated team of professional travel agents assigned to each account. With a reputation built on reliability and a commitment to excellence, Travel Leaders Corporate offers its clients industry-leading products and services, and continuously seeks higher levels of performance.
Travel Leaders Group (www.travelleadersgroup.com) is transforming travel with a commitment to our vacation and business travel clients via our progressive approach toward each unique travel experience. Having already assisted millions of travelers, Travel Leaders Group manages leisure, business and franchise travel operations under a variety of diversified divisions and brands. Travel Leaders Group ranks as one of the industry’s largest retail travel agency companies.